University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Department of Advertising & Institute of Communication Research (Since Fall 2017)
- Network Analysis and Media Ecosystems – An graduate class introduces analysis of social networks focusing on their applications in media and communication related disciplines
- Audience Analysis – Upper undergraduate introduction to audience measurement, analysis, and media planning to aid strategic campaigns.
University of Missouri, School of Journalism (since Spring 2014, as instructor of record)
- Advanced Research Methods – A second research methods class introducing causal inference using observational data, social network analysis and using digital trace data.
- Quantitative Research Methods – An introductory “survey” class on quant research methods in the social sciences along with introductory descriptive and inferential statistics
- Mass Media Seminar – An intrductory seminar on theories of media and communication
- Strategic Communication Research Methods – Upper undergraduate introduction to using research to aid decision making in advertising and strategic communication industries
Northwestern University, School of Communication (Fall 2009 – Winter 2013, as teaching assistant)
- Contemporary Media in Business, Government and Society (with James Ettema)
- Social Network Analysis (with Brooke Foucault Welles)
- Media Industries (with James Webster)
- Audience Analysis (with James Webster)